Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Winter Is Coming


Every day I can sense winter coming closer and closer. It is as if I can feel the air becoming more crisp, the sounds becoming more muted as the days are getting darker and darker. I felt it was a good moment to express these feelings in my art with a bird the color of snow signalling the arrival of winter. If you like it, feel free to buy a high quality print printed on beautiful recycled paper at my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/listing/85751068/winter-is-coming. I already put this in my book of shadows and it really adds something to it. This is my very first listing making it extra special to me :-) To make this piece I used photos that I took while traveling in Iceland and on the Faroe Islands, two countries up in the north. They are two of the most beautiful and stunning places that I have ever been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment