Monday, October 31, 2011

Offering Stones


I have been looking at a lot of videos by pagans on Youtube because I find it such an inspiration and their are so many fun and helpful things to find out about. One thing that I absolutely love but knew nothing about until today or yesterday (I'm not sure which) when I watched the "How to make offering stones" video by krazyboytx, are offering stones. It seems like such a nice thing to do and applicable in so many ways. Just by watching the video I get tons of ideas of how I can use these: Not just as offerings for when I go out to the woods and collect items that I need but also as an offering to my ancestors on Samhain, or to the fairies that help when I do an oracle reading or to the spirits that keep me and my loved ones and the places we live in safe or as a daily offering to God and Goddess and Spirit. And it looks like such a fun thing to do!

Here is a nice image I found at an Etsy shop that I think are a beautiful example as to what they can look like. If you click here you can go straight to the Etsy shop of Whitemagic who makes these by hand and sells these among many other great items.



One cool thing I just found out: When you purchase Whitemagic's offering stones you also get the recipe on how to make them yourself!

HAPPY SAMHAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment